Saturday, October 23, 2010

MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY

Having Halloween as your favorite holiday can pose some problems. First, I don't defend evil, but I support fun. Childhood memories of dressing up in your parents old clothes, and collecting enough candy to last until the Easter egg hunt. Oh those were the days. So other people do a yearly Christmas quilt...I do Halloween. This started with a large piece of dyed linen, purchased at a show. Almost everything is raw edged or fused, since it will just hang and it is heavily quilted. HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

And it's gorgeous!!

Pamela O said...

Frances...I love that quilt. Very very cute!!!!

Robin Quilts, etc. said...

I love the "happy" man in the moon. Great quilt Frances.

beth said...

fun quilt Frances!

Micki said...

That's a neat quilt. I love Halloween too, but here in Ireland, it is called Samhain.
Micki