Tuesday, December 6, 2011

OH BOY,OH BOY, OH BOY!

This was my response to the email from Insights from SewCalGal asking me to participate AS AN EXPERT in her FMQ challenge.
Triple the volume when I discovered "my month" is JANUARY!!!! I am still shaking in my boots, after all most of the well known in FMQ will participate. I can just hear them and some of you saying "Frances? Frances who? Check out her blog SewCalGal and join in the fun. Not to worry. I'm ready for my close up Mr. DeMille!.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Robin Quilts, etc. said...

That's wonderful Frances. Your the best!!!!!

Wacky Woman said...

Wahoooo!!!! But, we ALWAYS knew you are winnnneeerrr! I can say, I knew you when.

SewCalGal said...

I'm excited and honored to have you as one of the 12 FMQ Experts! I've officially announced on my blog today too!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Donna Baker said...

I am so excited about this challenge - looking forward to seeing what you have to share soon!!