Sunday, March 2, 2014

WEEKEND UPDATE

So how did it go??? Very fast. Retreating at home is not always productive, but it was very comfy. I only really worked on 3 projects, but hey, a couple of naps, a few hours of reading and a movie sort of interfered with progress. And those trips to the frig and pantry take time. My plan next time is to really have a plan...and extra chips.

I really like these and definitely will do more.

You can't really see it but it is cute.


This is my favorite. It's a fish pillow!!! I saw them online and had to do it. You use old sweaters to make it.
He will need some friends.
But that's another retreat.

3 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend to me.

CN said...

Love, love, love all 3 projects -- especially the knit fish!
-CincerNella

CN said...

Love, love, love all 3 projects -- especially the knit fish!
-CincerNella