Saturday, November 19, 2011

TAKING ACTION


I read Lesley Riley's Blog re success frequently. She says when you find yourself in a slump, just don't sit there, take some type of action. I really need to decide on 2 projects for class and of course make those samples and I am also dragging my feet on quilting a project for a client.....who is paying me. Yet I procrastinate. So I started working on this project I am calling INTERCONNECTED. I loved piecing those little insertions and creating 3 1/2 in blocks. The quilting was going to be concentric circles but became large spirals instead. I love it. And I am going to look at it while I work on my clients quilt today.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

I like it too.

rubyslipperz1052 said...

I DO procastinate TOO!... This is great advice to get going!

Great quilt, LUV the colors!

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com