Monday, June 1, 2015

BIG SUN SPOTS

This is my first day of a one month "no quilting for clients" vacation. I had wanted to do a bigger version of SUN SPOTS and I was very surprised to see it did not please me in it's original form. I made some changes in the design and I am very happy as you will see with the multitude of pictures
I especially love the skinny fused black lines. A little labor intensive, but worth it.











I can't wait to see what I will decide to finish, start, dream up tomorrow! What plans do you have for the summer?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

For this innovation, Origina Replica Breitling has created a dial and a ceramic bezel of chocolate color ,it was the Ceragold technology that was used to create the Rolex Submarine and the new Hermes handbags indexes on the dive scale.This 1:1 Replica Rolex Watches features a brown leather strap with rubber lining.The new Rolex Submarine is made of stainless steel, crisp lines and crisp,make this exceptional sports top replica watches such as sporting champions and talented runners a daunting challenge

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thanida said...

Graet article, very nice tips.Your Articles are Really Helping me.this blog post has some nice helpful tips.
เว็บย่อลิ้ง
เว็บย่อลิ้งค์
ย่อลิ้ง
ย่อurl
ย่อเว็บ