Monday, March 26, 2012

FMQ RETREAT


What happens at a retreat stays at a retreat. Yes we really did quilt...a lot! Three days of learning really happened. We also a a lot of fun. We usually have a beverage hour after class on Friday and Saturday night before dinner. This wine was really the star of the retreat. I love chocolate and red wine separately but combined did not appeal to me until the first taste. OMG you won't believe it. I really want to thank all who attended. It was wonderful to meet some of you for the first time( but not the last) and it was great to spend time with women from my guild and Wed class. I had a ball. Happy Quilting!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

Certainly was an OMG moment with that wine. But, what you brought to the table with your wonderful class and teaching skills was double OMG!!

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

WOW that is crazy! Wine & chocolate in one? I've found maple syrop and whiskey. hehe
Monika