Saturday, November 26, 2011

FREE MOTION QUILTING

Every year at my retreat the Two Wacky Women (Marilyn and Robin) create a bag for each participant. These aren't just any old bags. Many hours of thought and preparation go into this project. Just ask about the bag stories. I also usually give a gift relating to machine quilting and this year I think it will be a pincushion. Each unique with hand dyed fabric and a different stitch. I fill my pincushions with walnut shells and wool roving.One could be yours if you join us in March. Space is limited, so check out the link to www.twowackywomen.com.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

SewCalGal said...

I'm glad to hear of your 2012 schedule with Two Wacky Woman. I definitely recommend it to those wanting to learn FMQ. And, I'll add it to my events page and try to increase awareness of it too. I've actually got a great idea that I'll email you about shortly.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com