Monday, September 7, 2020

NEW FRIENDS


"So what's new? Same old thing."

                                                      " I told her yellow just wasn't her color."


                                                      

                                                "Does this dress make my butt look big?"


                                                        

                                                   " I think I'm allergic to strawberries"


                                               

                                               " I think stripe stockings are the new trend"


                                         My new friends are from the Gourmet Quilter 20 FQ project.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Love the comments! They give personality to the work.